|| RMA Policy
Before requesting for RMA, please read following notice carefully:
- We recommend you to contact our support team (login required) First.
- RMA number is required for the procedure.
- All products are under manufacturer warranty.
- Dead on Arrival (DOA) products need to be tested and proved to be defective by ACME technician before the replacement is sent out.
- Customer may request refund within 14 days of invoice date. It will be no refund after 14 days of invoice date.
- Credit return subject to 25% restocking fee.
- No refund on CPU, memory, software, server unit, shipping & labor fee at any time.
- Due to manufacturer return policy, products from Supermicro, Adaptec, Mellanox are not refundable.
- Product only return for repair after 30 days of invoice date, It will be no replacement.
- Assigned RMA number will be expired after 10 days since the day issued.
- No cross-shipment.
- U.S. Customers only pay for the freight of shipping to ACME, and ACME will pay for the freight of UPS Ground shipping back to customer. But international customer needs to pay both way because of the expensive international shipping freight rate. If customer needs faster shipment, the difference of shipping fee will be paid by customer.
- Customer should be responsible for back-and-forth shipping charge of all out-of-warranty units.
- For vendor product warranty, it is suggested to return to manufacturer directly for faster turn around time. For example, all HP products are handled directly with the manufacturer except for D.O.A products.
TEL: (510)226-6778 ext. 123
Create Support Case
Manage Support Cases
Return for store credit
online RMA request
RMA or Return for exchange
Prior to return the product(s), customers must receive a return authorization number (RMA number) from ACME/8aNet's RMA department. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number
issued by ACME/8aNet. Please submit online RMA request, or download the RMA form, then submit through fax or E-mail. The RMA number will be issued and emailed within two business days, and expire after 10 days from the issue date. If a return authorization expires or is cancelled, it can not be reissued.
Customer ships approved item(s) to our warehouse with the return authorization number clearly listed on the shipping label. This RMA number should be clearly visible on the address field of the shipping label using the format: RMA XXXX. Items shipped to us without the return authorization number clearly showing on the shipping label will be refused by our warehouse.
When approved items are received and checked in at our warehouse, ACME/8aNet technician will determine if the item(s) is defective under the terms of warranty. If ACME/8aNet so determines, ACME/8aNet may, at its sole discretion and cost, repair, replace, or refund any defective product.
Store Credit is not available for item(s) returned to us after 14 days of receipt. Exchange is available for defective selected item(s) under ACME/8aNetwarranty received by us within 30 days of receipt. After 30 days of receipt, the defective item(s) will not be replaced, only repair is available.
Warranties shall not apply to any failure or defect caused during shipping or by misuse, mishandling, abnormal or unusually heavy use, neglect, abuse, alteration, improper installation or maintenance, unauthorized repair or modification, improper resting, or accidents or caused external to the product, such as buy not limited, excessive heat or humidity, power failure, power surges, or acts of God/Nature. All ACME warranties shall be void if the serial number and/or date code on any product is broken or removed. ACME provides no warranty, express or implied, that any goods are delivered free from any infringement claim of any third person.
Due to manufacturer requirements, items from the following companies can not be returned for any reason: APC, IBM, Lenovo, Compaq, Hewlett-Packard, Primera, Xerox, Lexmark, Polycom and all Printers/Photocopiers. Memory and software products are not returnable once opened. All CPUs return without heatsinks or fans will not be accepted for RMA request. Defective items will be serviced or replaced by the manufacturer. This is not a complete list, but provided as examples. Please contact our customer service department for more information prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Any returned item(s) must be in the original manufacturers packaging. The packaging must be intact, and free from holes, tape, and writing. There must be no stickers, other than the shipping label on the manufacturers packaging.
Contingent on current stock status. We reserve the right to keep any defective merchandise between 1 to 15 days for repair or exchange.
Discontinued item(s) and item(s) marked as Returns cannot be returned. Virtual item(s), such as Licensing and service agreements can not be returned. Item(s) from certain manufacturers cannot be returned. Opened software can not be returned. Please contact our customer service department for more information prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
For your protection it is recommended that the returned package(s) are insured and that a tracking reference and proof of delivery is obtainable for the shipment. Customer is responsible for proper packaging of RMA returns. All warranties will be void on items
that are insufficiently or inaccurately packaged. Any item(s) returned for Store Credit or exchange that is determined to be physically damaged will be returned to the customer promptly, freight collect. If package attempted to be delivered by the shipping carrier, for example FedEx, is visibly damaged it may be refused or accepted with a note made on the carrier delivery record. ACME must be notified immediately of this occurrence so that a claim can be filed with the carrier. If the package is accepted with the damaged noted then the merchandise and the original packaging must be kept for inspection and eventual pick up by the carrier. Failure to take the above action will result in our regular return policy overriding any damage claim and the merchandise will be subject to any manufacturer restrictions.
U.S. Customers only pay for the freight of shipping to ACME, and ACME will pay for the freight of UPS Ground shipping back to customer. International customer needs to pay both way because of the expensive international shipping freight rate. If customer needs faster shipment, the shipping fee will be paid entirely by customer.
ACME/8aNet offers one year reseller warranty for most products we sell. Customers can go throuth ACME/8aNet RMA department to get return service. However, it may take longer time to process RMA throuth third party. It is suggested to contact manufacturers that provide RMA for end users.
Some manufacturers such as Supermicro provide extension warranty for selective products. Please inform your sales representive if in need.
4% of selling price for first year cross ship (additional 12 months of cross ship after DOA)
8% of selling price for extra one year of parts
12% of selling price for extra two year of parts
4% of selling price for extra one year of parts
8% of selling price for extra two years of parts
Standard Replacement (25-30 days turn around time in average):
Advance Replacement (3-10 days turn around time in average):
- Customer contacts our RMA department
for a RMA number
- Customer is responsible for shipping fee to return goods
- When these items are received and checked in at our warehouse, replacement
items will be shipped ground services. No charge will be applied to customer
- Customer contacts our customer support for a RMA number
- Customer is responsible for shipping fee to return goods
- We charge customer credit card for the replacement item(s)
- We ship the replacement item(s) within 3 business day via ground services
- When the defective items are received and checked in at our warehouse, we credit the customer card for the defective item(s)
- A 10% nonrefundable surcharge of cost of the merchandise will be applied to customer credit card. Items outside of 10 calendar days of delivery can not be returned as DOA
Return for Store Credit
Return of opened item(s):
Non-defective opened tiems can not be returned if the factory seal is broken.
These items are generally considered used goods and cannot be resold as new. Do not assume the item(s) you are ordering are returnable if opened. Please contact our customer service department for more information prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Return of unopened item(s):
Most unopened goods can be returned within 14 calendar days of delivery.
When approved items are received and checked in at our warehouse, we issue a store credit to customer minus $10 or 25% restocking fee which is higher to be used for future purchase. A store credit memo will be issued by email or fax at customer request. Shipping charges are not refundable.
If item(s) received is not what was ordered please do not open the sealed package in which it was sent and return it to ACME as unopenned item. Any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance by the customer of the item(s) as a satisfactory substitute for the one that was ordered and no further claim can be raised thereafter.
If we are notified in advance that item(s) are going to be refused, the refused items will be treated as unopened returned goods. A $10 or 25% which is higher restocking fee will be applied. Shipping charges are not refundable.
If we are not notified in advance item(s) are going to be refused, a $25.00 refusal fee and a $10 or 25% which is higher restocking fee will be applied. Shipping charges are not refundable.
|NEITHER ACME NOR ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. NEITHER ACME NOR ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY THIRD PARTIES.